As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GSM Brands #ad
Measure Sugar and Moisture Content Density of Boiled Sap, Calibrated to Create Pure Maple Syrup, Maple Syrup Hydrometer, Baume and Brix Scale #adGSM Brands #ad
- Securely packaged with reusable storage container - we ship the Homestead Maple Syrup Hyrdometer in protective cylinder with soft cushions at both ends to promote a safe arrival. The cylinder comes with reusable end caps to easily store the hydrometer for next season's maple syrup harvest.
Built specifically for making maple syrup - The Homestead Maple Syrup Hydrometer is made with high quality glass specifically for making maple syrup.
Appropriate scales for maple syrup - The Homestead Hydrometer includes both Baumé and Brix scales for accurate measurements.
Money back guarantee - we are confident that you will have a great experience with the Homestead Maple Syrup Hydrometer. If homestead hydrometer fails to live up to your expectations, simply return it for a full refund. Perfect size - at 9. 5" tall, the homestead Hydrometer is easy to handle in the kitchen or outdoors maple syrup stove top.
2. Brewing America #ad
BRIX & Baume Scales, Easy Read Red Line Calibrated, Maple Syrup Hydrometer Density Meter for Sugar and Moisture Content Measurement for Consistently Delicious Pure Syrup – Made in America #adBrewing America #ad
- You can trust Brewing America product quality and top-notch customer service. Exceptional packaging: protective plastic sleeve, micro-fiber cleaning cloth and outer cardboard box are all added layers of protection for your new, foam padding, bubble wrapping, professional sugar testing, maple-making hydrometer!.
Boil with confidence, knowing your high-grade, maple syrup will be your best batches yet! Easy to use: red line is quick reference for calibrated for hot test. Perfect size and length to include both the Baume and BRIX scales.
Trusted high quality: brewing america is known for its American-Made, High-Quality Calibrated Professional Hydrometers. Boil your best every time: make delicious Maple Syrup to enjoy and share.
Height of syrup hydrometer is 1025 inches and. 75 inches wide. Writing is large and numbers are easy to see and read. Lifetime of use: outstanding materials were sourced for only the best quality and American craftsmanship to produce a Professional tool, because we care about the environment that continues to produce delicious, calibrated to give you a lifetime of use! Engineered thicker glass and non-toxic metal is used, all-natural products for everyone's enjoyment!.
3. LITTLE GIANT #ad
Little Giant Sap Hydrometer Test Cup Sap Processing Equipment for Maple Syrup Making Item No. HYDROCUP #adLITTLE GIANT #ad
- Safe design - this test cup features a finger loop handle that keeps your hands safe when working with hot syrup. Density specific - to be considered maple syrup, the sap has to be boiled down until it reaches a specific density.
The product has been officially tested and approved by the State of Vermont. A hydrometer is the easiest way to accurately measure the density of your syrup. This is a great addition to other items in your tree tapping and syrup making kit.
Ideal size - the cup measures 8-inches tall with a 1-inch diameter, a great size for sap samples. Measure sap - this test cup to meant to be used with the hydrometer which is used during maple sugaring to measure the sugar and moisture content of the boiled sap collected from a tap using the Baume scale 25-40 and Brix scale 45-75. Quality materials - this hydrometer test cup is made of durable stainless steel.
|Brand||LITTLE GIANT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Miller Manufacturing #ad|
4. Miller #ad
Miller Maple sap Hydrometer #adMiller #ad
- The easiest way to accurately measure the density of your syrup. Also functions as a candy thermometer. Used to measure the sugar and moisture content of boiled sap using the Baume and Brix scale. Comes in a durable plastic tube.
|Manufacturer||Miller Manufacturing #ad|
5. Tap My Trees #ad
Maple Syrup Hydrometer #adTap My Trees #ad
- Test the temperature, density and sugar content of maple syrup easily! 9-1/2"l. With baume and Brix scales.
|Brand||Tap My Trees #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tap My Trees Llc #ad|
6. Smoky Lake Maple Products #ad
BEST LEGIBILITY, BRIX & Baume, Maple Syrup Hydrometer #adSmoky Lake Maple Products #ad
- Calibrated at 60° F Standard US calibration. Dual declaration both 45 – 75 bRIX and 25 – 40 Baume. Approx. 9-3/4″ length Handblown glass. Includes instruction sheet and compensation chart. Length can vary slightly. Smoky lake exclusive scale design with enhanced legibility.
7. aichose #ad
Maple Syrup and Other Sugary Drink, Aichose 0-80% Brix Meter Refractometer for Measuring Sugar Content in Fruit, with Automatic Temperature Compensation Function, Honey #adaichose #ad
- It's 0-80% large scale range makes it be suitable in wider field. It is designed for measuring sugar content in fruit, honey, maple syrup and other sugary drink. Includes: a firm plastic case, a refractometer, an operating instructions, a cleaning cloth, a screw driver, some pipettes.
Automatic temperature compensation function minimizes the effect of the temperature on testing result. It is portable and needs no battery, it is easy to learn and use even for new user.
8. aichose #ad
Bee Keeping Supplies, Maple Syrup, with ATC, Honey Refractometer for Honey Moisture, Brix and Baume, 3-in-1 Uses, 58-90% Brix Scale Range Honey Moisture Tester, and Molasses, Ideal for Honey #adaichose #ad
- Automatic temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results. 3-in-1 scale design makes you know three indexes at one time:honey moisture/ brix/ baume. Division: 05% water, 05% brix, brix 58-90%, 025 be'baume.
Measuring range: water content moisture 12-27%, be' baume 38-43. Durable and easy to use & carry -- Ideal for bee-keeping, food industry, agricultural & educational purposes. It's designed for checking the quality of honey and other high sugar related liquids.
9. Chefast #ad
250ml Plastic Cylinder, Cloth and Storage Bag, Mead and Kombucha, Combo Kit of Triple-Scale Hydrometer, Cleaning Brush, Beer, Chefast Hydrometer and Test Jar for Wine #adChefast #ad
- The perfect hydrometer test jar set: whether your forte is beer, and gravity measurements are right in the sweet spot with this combo kit. Please note: our hydrometer will not work with maple syrup, moonshine, this essential proofer is easy to read and free of mercury, SAFE AND ACCURATE: Measuring specific gravity from 0.
99-1. 17, brix/balling from 0-35 and potential alcohol by volume from 0%-20%, or other high-alcohol content home distilling beverages. The cleaning brush will make short work of cleaning your plastic test tube and other brewing equipment; the cloth helps you keep the hydrometer clean; and the canvas carry bag keeps it all together so you’re not running around hunting for a key component.
Our user-friendly hydrometer helps you guard against errors that could ruin your product, make sure your alcohol, wine, sugar, mead or kombucha, while our EXTRA THICK & NARROW plastic test jar helps you waste less of your precious home-brew and get the best readings every single time.
It’s your environmentally-friendly way to make pinpoint measurements of your home brew. Plus, but you wonder whether they have the quality equipment they need for making accurate measurements? This combo kit comes in a stylish box, the attractive box keeps everything organized and safe while it is on its way to you. Easy, lead and other hazardous compounds. Pick up a bevy of home brewing essentials you need to succeed in one swoop; order the Chefast Homebrew Helper today! On top of that, the hydrometer is warrantied accurate for one year.
10. CDN #ad
CDN DTC450 Digital Candy/Deep Fry/Pre-Programmed & Programmable Thermometer #adCDN #ad
- Dual progress display; preprogrammed and programmable; auto-off. Digital candy thermometer--essential tool for making your favorite sweets.
Large easy-to-read display with temperature range of 40 to 450 degrees F. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Adjustable stainless steel clip; pocket clip; temperature guide on sheath.
|Warranty||limited 5-year warranty|