As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SLEEKLIGHTING #ad
SleekLighting, Mini Twist Lock Spiral -Self Ballasted CFL Two Pin Fluorescent Bulbs- 4200K 900lm Cool White 4pack 60Watt Equivalent, 13Watt GU24 Base 2 Prong Light Bulbs- UL approved-120v 60Hz #adSLEEKLIGHTING #ad
- Gu24 base perfect for residential or commercial use. 6 month, no-hassle free-replacemENT. 4 pack 13 watt 60-watt incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs.
Size 3. 50" x 2 " -120 volts, 10, 4200k, 000 hour average bulb life, 900 lumens UL Listed. We have the same bulb in 23 Watt, search asin # B01AX2V922.
2. SLEEKLIGHTING #ad
SleekLighting, GU24 23Watt 2700K 1600lm 2 Prong Light Bulbs- UL approved-120v 60Hz, Mini Twist Lock Spiral -Self Ballasted CFL Fluorescent Bulbs- 1600lm Warm White 4 Pack 100 Watt Equ #adSLEEKLIGHTING #ad
- 4 pack gu24 light bulb, 23 watt - 2 prong light bulbs 100 -Watt Incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs. 23w 120v 60hz light bulb, 10, 2700k, 000 hour average bulb life, 1600lumens.
Ul approved-we have the same bulb in 13 Watt, search asin # B01AX2IACO. 4 pack 23 watt 100-watt incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs. Gu24 base perfect for residential or commercial use.
3. TCP #ad
GU24 Base Spiral Light Bulb, TCP SpringLamp CFL 75W Equivalent, Soft White 2700K #adTCP #ad
- Note this bulb has a GU24 Base - twist and lock base. Lifetime: 9. 1+ years. Non Dimmable. Estimated annual Energy Cost: $2. 17. Lifetime savings over 75 Watt Incandescent: $62.
4. Satco #ad
Unknown, SATCO Products, 4.19 inches, Frosted White, Inc Satco S29840 GU24 Light Bulb Finish #adSatco #ad
- Item size: length: 4. Style: gu24 light Type: Lamps. 38 inches. Finish: Frosted White. Light Bulb from the. Safety rating: cULus and Safety Listing: Damp. 19 inches Width: 2.
|Warranty||5 year limited - 10 hr per day.|
5. Globe Electric #ad
13W Ultra-Mini Enersaver T3 Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, GU24 Base, Soft White, Globe Electric 01142, 8 Pack #adGlobe Electric #ad
- Bulb specs: 900 lumens - uses 13 watts - 10, 000 hour bulb life - 2700 kelvin - 120 volts. Cost efficient: to save energy costs find the bulbs with the light output you need and then choose the one with the lowest wattage.
Energy star products reduce energy costs, maintenance costs and cooling costs to ensure you get the best from your lighting fixtures.
Energy star: meets strict quality and efficiency standards to be Energy Star certified to improve your home's comfort and efficiency. Bulb base: fits GU24 base. Long lasting: can last up to nine years, if used for three hours per day, or up to 10, 000 hours.
|Brand||Globe Electric #ad|
|Manufacturer||Globe Electric #ad|
|Warranty||9 year manufacturer warranty.|
6. GE Lighting #ad
800-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Plug-In GU24 Base, 1-Pack, Soft White, GE Lighting 92286 LED 11-watt 60-watt replacement #adGE Lighting #ad
- Dimmable 60 watt replacement uses only 11 watts and provides 800 lumens. Lasts 22. 8 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 134 in energy savings over the life of the bulb Based on 3 hours per day usage. 2700k soft white Color temperature appearance. A19 shape with plug-in GU24 base.
7. Satco #ad
Unknown, 4.38 inches, Inc Satco S29814 GU24 Light Bulb Finish, SATCO Products, Frosted White #adSatco #ad
- 38 inches Width: 2. Item size: length: 4. Style: gu24 light Type: Lamps. Light Bulb from the. Finish: Frosted White. Safety rating: cULus and Safety Listing: Damp. 38 inches.
|Warranty||5 year limited - 10 hr per day.|
8. AmazonBasics #ad
15,000 Hour Lifetime, AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Soft White, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack, Non-Dimmable #adAmazonBasics #ad
- This led light bulb uses only 105 watts of energy, saving up to $81. 68 over the life of the bulb vs. Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness.
Not eligible for shipments to California. With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, this bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room.
Its incandescent equivalent based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use. This bulb costs only $1. 26 per year to operate based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs. With a life of 15, 000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years based on 3 hours of use each day.